Personal Branch Online Banking
With your personal computer and Internet access, your Schools accounts are just a keystroke away. Schools Personal Branch allows you to:
- Bank online securely. Click here to learn more about our enhanced security features.
- Click. Scan. Deposit. With Deposit@schools.orgTM, qualified members can scan checks and make deposits online!
- Stop payments online. Stop a payment on a single check or range of checks.
- Reorder checks at $1 off the normal price.
- View and print cleared checks.
- Apply for a loan.
- Pay bills for FREE using Schools BillPay.
- Enjoy secure eStatements, accessible with your confidential password.
- Sign up for eAlerts to receive important information about your accounts.
- Make online transactions and obtain account information in both English and Spanish.
- View your transaction histories.
- Transfer funds between your accounts or another member’s account(s).1
- Make payments to your Schools Visa® Credit Card account and view your balance, history and minimum payment due.
- Make Credit Union loan payments from your accounts and obtain loan information — current rates, available credit, payoff amounts and monthly payments.
- Access savings account information — current rates, dividends earned and certificate maturity dates.
- Download account histories into money management software programs, such as Quicken® or Microsoft Money.®
To sign up for Schools' Personal Branch Online Banking, please call 916-569-5400 (Sacramento area) or 800-962-0990.
1 Contact the Credit Union for cross-account transfer set up.