Make your Schools Financial, a division of SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union, loan payment online from another financial institution!
This FREE service allows eligible Members to conveniently make one-time or recurring payments to a Schools Financial consumer loan payment (mortgage and Visa® loans are ineligible) from a checking or savings account held at another financial institution.
To make a successful online payment, you'll need the following information:
- Primary accountholder's last name
- Primary accountholder's last four of his/her Social Security Number
- Schools Financial account number
- Routing number of financial institution the payment is coming from
- Account number of financial institution the payment is coming from
Important items to note:
- A payment cannot be made more than 10 days before its due date when selecting a one-time payment. To schedule a one-time loan payment more than 10 days before the due date, setup an AutoPay with the termination date one day after your payment due date.
- Only two single payments are allowed in a payment cycle, per loan
- The payment will post one business day after the date chosen
If you have any questions about Schools Easy Pay or experience issues using this service, please contact the Credit Union at 916-569-5400 or 800-962-0990.