Convenient. Fast. Secure. That’s SchoolsOnline.SM
Simplify how you bank with SchoolsOnline — the Credit Union’s online banking solution. With SchoolsOnline, you can check your balance, view transaction history, pay bills, transfer funds and set up Alerts.
You can also view eStatements, manage your profile, make a payment and more, right from your computer or tablet.
Take a look for yourself and see why SchoolsOnline is the answer to managing your money.
BillPay enrollments are temporarily unavailable.
We’re preparing for our integration
On November 1, Members’ products and services will transition to SchoolsFirst FCU. This involves the integration of many systems. So that we can prepare for a flawless Member experience, some products and services won’t be available until after we integrate.
We remain committed to serving you
Today and every day our priority is to serve as your trusted advisor, providing you with the World-Class Personal Service you expect and deserve. Our team is here to help with solutions that meet your financial needs. Please call or visit a branch to discuss a solution that is right for you.
Never miss a beat with Alerts
Always stay informed on your account's activity with Alerts. Choose to receive Alerts via email or text1 message. No more guessing your balance or what transactions have posted. With Alerts you can customize the alerts that are most important to you.
Choose from preset, standard alerts and set the frequency with which they’re sent.
1 Standard text messaging rates apply.
Go paperless with eStatements
Save money and the environment while keeping your information secure and organized in one safe place with FREE eStatements.
To enroll in eStatements:
- Sign in to SchoolsOnline and select the "Settings" menu option.
- Select the "Additional Services" menu option.
- Select the "eStatements" drop-down menu, and switch the toggle to the right for account(s) you would like to receive eStatements on.
- Select the "Save Changes" button.
Visa eStatements are also available:
- On the Accounts tab, select the Credit Cards link.
- Select your credit card and click Next.
- Under Quick Links, choose "Go Paperless."
- Verify your email address and accept the disclosures.