Having served school employees since 1933, we understand their unique needs to help them better serve our children and our community.
- Discounted equity loans and lines of credit with 0.25% off the approved rate when payments are automatically transferred from a Schools Checking account
- FREE box of Schools Custom checks per year
- Administrator Credential Loan1
- No-Interest Classroom Supplies Loan2
- Teacher Certification Loan3
- Teacher Relocation Loan4
- Educational Employee Mortgage Loan5
1 Available to educators with a personalized acceptance letter from participating Offices of Education. Ask for details.
2 Available to certificated employees only.
3 Available to certificated employees who qualify for the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS) test only. Subject to Credit Union policies and procedures.
4 Available to certificated employees only. Must provide proof of a signed contract with a school in Schools Financial’s field of membership.
5 Available to teachers, administrators, classified staff, district employees, Department of Education employees and government-sponsored educational program employees.
Teens age 13-17 have a special package to cater to their needs and promote healthy saving habits. A parent/guardian co-signer is required to receive these benefits:
- Banking for Everyone℠ Savings
- Banking for Everyone Checking℠
- FREE BillPay and SchoolsOnline℠
- Schools Debit Card℠ or ATM Card
- FREE first box of Schools Custom checks
- A 12-month College Saver Certificate, which includes:
- Low $200 opening deposit and minimum balance requirements
- Unlimited deposits of $25 or more
- Earnings at the 12-month Premium Rate Certificate rate, adjusted annually
- One-time, penalty-free early withdrawal for college